My vision is to provide the highest level of patient care based on the values of excellence, integrity, and respect. My pursuit of excellence is forever steadfast in a world of wavering standards. The smiles we create are always beautiful and we strive to exceed your every expectation. I take personal pride in creating a comfortable atmosphere for our patients much like I would for guests in my own home. I want each one of our patients to feel like they are an important part of our family.
I feel very blessed to have chosen a profession that allows me the opportunity to create my own happiness as well as improve the lives of others. I have an excellent staff that supports my philosophy of delivering exceptional care and the highest standard of treatment. Our expertise and attention to detail is evident in the spectacular smiles we create.
Our primary mission is to provide the finest and most comprehensive orthodontic treatment available today.
I am dedicated not only to our patients, but also to the orthodontic profession. I continue to lecture nationally and internationally to my fellow orthodontists, dentists, and other healthcare providers. In addition, I have been a part-time faculty member at the University of California – Los Angeles School of Dentistry and the University of Missouri School of Dentistry. I have also served as a consultant for some of the world’s leading orthodontic companies.
- Bachelor of Science – University of Arkansas, Little Rock, 1978
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Missouri School of Dentistry, 1986
- Certificate in Orthodontics – University of California, Los Angeles, 1989
- Master of Science in Oral Biology – University of California, Los Angeles, 1989
I am an active participant in numerous professional organizations in the orthodontic and dental communities. I have also been elected as a Fellow in several Dental Honor Societies.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Arkansas Association of Orthodontists - Past-President
- Arkansas State Dental Association
- Foundation for Orthodontic Research - Board Member
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- California Dental Association
- Fellow - American College of Dentists
- Fellow - International College of Dentists
- Fellow - Pierre Fauchard Academy
- UCLA Orthodontic Alumni Association – Past President
- UMKC School of Dentistry – Class President 1982-1986
In addition to my fellowships in national organizations, I am actively involved with family and community. I thoroughly enjoy giving back with my commitment to various charities and service projects.
- Chairman - St. Vincent Tour de Paul Professional Tennis Tournament (New Outlook Cancer Recovery)
- Board Member and Vice Chairman - Delta Dental Foundation
- Board Member and Vice Chairman - Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Board Member - Renaissance Health Service Corporation
- Young Life
- Boys Clubs of America
- Special Olympics
- Coach and sponsor of local school sports teams
- Board member - Pulaski Academy
I have been married to my wife, Sheri, since 1983. We have two sons and are very proud of them. Our oldest son, Taylor, graduated and received his dental degree from the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry. He graduated #1 in his class and was awarded the Dental Faculty Award. He recently completed his orthodontic residency at the University of Texas School of Dentistry. Our youngest son, Austin. graduated from the University of Arkansas with honors and is currently completing his dental degree at the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry. My wife, Sheri, is an accountant and works in the office with me. I can truly say that we are a "dental family".
My passion, aside from my family and orthodontics, is playing tennis. I received a full tennis scholarship to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock where I played number one singles and doubles before playing on the professional tennis tour. I compete on a national level when my work schedule allows and currently play on the National Senior Tennis Circuit where I have won 3 National Championship Balls. Most recently, I was ranked #1 in the United States in my age group in doubles. In recent years, I have represented the United States on the Gordon Cup Team.